Every Door Direct Mail
USPS Postage for 20 cents and no mailing list needed!
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED building your campaign, calculate postage for your Every Door Direct mailing, identify delivery routes in your target area as well as the number of households per route, and prepare the postage statement and support documentation.
What is Every Door Direct Mail service?
It lets businesses reach every address near their location without the need to rent a mailing list or print names and street addresses on their mailings. The USPS letter carriers deliver the mailpieces to every mailbox along with the day's mail. Every Door Direct Mail is great for sending coupons, announcing store openings, promoting sales, and much more.
How Does It Work?
You simply select the carrier routes from an online search tool that you want to target. The routes you select will determine how many pieces to have printed. After printing, the pieces are delivered to the post office and the mail carriers deliver to every route address you selected for $0.20 each.
What you need to know...
- Pieces must be bundled. Recommended bundle size is 50-100 pieces. You must include the piece-count per bundle. Example: A 426-piece mailing could have eight bundles of 50 and one of 26.
- EDDM Mailing must be dropped at the Post Office that services the carrier routes. SUPREME GRAPHICS can make these arrangements for you.
- The postage required is one simple rate. The rates are $0.20 per piece.
- The minimum number of pieces required is the number of active deliveries on a carrier route (not less than 200 pieces per mailing)
- 5,000 maximum mailpieces per mailer, per office, per day.
- Each mailpiece must weigh 3.3 ounces or less.
- Can only be used on postcards and other flats
- One of the dimensions must be greater than 10.5" long or 6.125" high or 0.25" thick...and the maximum the dimensions can be are 15" long or 12" high or 0.75" thick.
- Paper weight must be .007" or heavier. We recommend 80# cover weight or heavier.
- Orientation of the address does not matter, i.e., whether the address is applied parallel to the long or short side of the piece. However, the address must be in the top half of the piece. No specific size requirement for that.
- The ideal space required for the return address, endicia, and address is 2.5"x8.5" if available.
Common EDDM Mailer Sizes...
- 4.25" x 11"
- 4.5" x 12"
- 6" x 12"
- 6.125" x 9" (MOST COMMON)
- 6.125" x 11"
- 6.5" x 9"
- 6.5" x 12"
- 8.5" x 11"
- 9" x 12"
- 12" x 15"
All mailpieces must contain the ECRWSS marking in the address area orwithin the permit indicia.
Click Here...to download form #3587.